top of page

Service 1

I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.​

Tip: Use this area to describe one of your services. You can change the title to the service you provide and use this text area to describe your service. Feel free to change the image.

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) offers an easy, effective method to travel to the US for business or pleasure. The program enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the US for pleasure or business for 90 days or less without officially obtaining a U.S. visa.




There are presently 27 participating countries in the VWP: Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.


While most interested parties do not need to apply for a visa, certain exceptions do apply. Some travelers still need to apply for a visa, including people who plan to work or study in the U.S., stay more than 90 days, or people who might otherwise be ineligible for a visa. Travelers who have previously been denied visas, who have criminal records or who may be ineligible to enter the U.S. on the VWP, should contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate before attempting to use the VWP to enter the U.S.




If you are entering the U.S. on the VWP, you must:


  • Have a valid passport issued by your participating country and be a citizen of that country.

  • Propose to enter the US for 90 days or less as a temporary visitor.

  • If entering the US by plane or ship, you must have a round-trip ticket issued on a carrier that has signed an agreement with the US government to participate in the VWP. You must arrive in the US on that carrier.

  • Have proof of financial capability and a signed visa waiver arrival/departure form (I-94W Form), on which you have waived the right to a hearing of exclusion or deportation.


Land entry from Canada or Mexico is allowed under the VWP. You are not required to present round-trip transportation tickets or arrive at the border entry point aboard a carrier who has signed an agreement with the U.S. to participate in the VWP.



Visa Waiver Program

bottom of page