top of page

Service 1

I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.​

Tip: Use this area to describe one of your services. You can change the title to the service you provide and use this text area to describe your service. Feel free to change the image.

Individuals involved in the United Nations may use the C-2 Visa to travel to the U.N.




You may petition for the C visas in person or by mail. Please contact the USCIS Branch, U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consular office that has jurisdiction over the location of your home.




To apply for a C Visa, you must supply the following documents:


  • A filled-in visa application Form DS-160. Separate applications for each person are required.

  • Two recent photographs 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) of each applicant, with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.

  • A passport, valid for travel to the United States for at least six months longer than your intended visit.


You must also prove the following:


  • You are entering the U.S. as a U.N. transit

  • You have enough funds to reach your proposed destination.

  • You have a ticket or other means to reach your proposed destination.

  • You have permission to enter the country of your final destination, if necessary.


C-2 Visa

bottom of page