top of page

Service 1

I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.​

Tip: Use this area to describe one of your services. You can change the title to the service you provide and use this text area to describe your service. Feel free to change the image.

O-2 visas are offered to support personnel of O-1 Visa holders in the fields of athletics, entertainment, motion picture and television production. This status is not applicable to personnel in the sciences, business or education.


Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 are permitted to accompany you to the United States, under an O-3 status. The petitioner should file a petition on their behalf. Your dependents must prove immediate relation to you. Though they are not allowed to work while in the U.S., dependants may attend school or college.




The O-2 Visa must be petitioned by a U.S. employer, U.S. agent or foreign employer through a U.S. agent. Your petitioner should file a Form I-129 with the USCIS having jurisdiction over the state in which you intend to work. The form should be filed at least six months before you plan to begin working. More than one O-2 application may be included on the same petition, if all parties are helping the same O-1 applicant for the same events or performances, during the same period of time and at the same location.




Applicants must provide the following documents at the U.S. Consulate when applying for the O-2 Visa:


  • A filled-in visa application Form DS-160.

  • One recent photograph 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) of each applicant, with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.

  • A passport, valid for travel to the United States for at least six months longer than your intended visit.

  • Establishment of the demonstration of nonimmigrant intent. You must prove that you will return to your home country.

  • An official agreement between you and the petitioner detailing the terms and conditions of the services.

  • An agreement between you and the O-1 visa holder that proves your professional relationship.

  • Proof of a previous professional relationship with the O-1 visa holder.

  • Proof that you are capable of assisting the O-1 visa holder.


O-2 Visa

bottom of page