top of page

Service 1

I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.​

Tip: Use this area to describe one of your services. You can change the title to the service you provide and use this text area to describe your service. Feel free to change the image.

The EB-4 classification includes 2 groups of foreign nationals:


  • Religious workers – primarily ministers of religion.

  • Employees and former employees of the U.S. Government abroad who are foreign nationals.


This category must file Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, concurrently with a host of other forms depending on their needs with the USCIS serving the area where the immigrant will work.


Steps (Immigrant Religious Worker)


Your employer should file-in USCIS Form I-360 with the USCIS Regional Service Center that has jurisdiction over the location of your employment. You should have been working with your religious organization for at least two years. You should be entering the US to work in one of the following capacities:


  • As a minister or priest of your religious denomination

  • In a professional capacity in a religious vocation or occupation for your

  • religious organization (this requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent).

  • In a religious vocation or occupation for your religious organization or its nonprofit affiliate.



Documents (Immigrant Religious Worker)


Along with submitting Form I-360, you should provide the following documents:


  • Proof that your religious organization is a non-profit organization.

  • A letter from an official of your religious organization in the US stating that you have been a member of the denomination for at least two years, and that you have at least two years experience in your vocation or occupation. The letter should also state certain details about your particular type of vocation/occupation.

  • This letter should also state how you will be paid for your work, and that you do not intend to supplement your income with a second job, or depend on charity for support.


EB-4 Special Immigrants

bottom of page